SUBJECT: SOCIAL STUDIES
LEVEL: INFANT TWO
STRAND: TRANSPORTATION- GETTING AROUND
TOPIC: LAND TRANSPORTATION
By the end of this worksheet, you will be able to:
- Identify different forms of land transport.
- Transportation is how people, animals or things move from one place to another.
- Land transportation is the movement of people, animals and things from one location to another on land.
- Some forms of land transportation are bicycles, buses, trucks and cars.
- Animals like horses can be used as transportation.
- Human beings can also walk or run to move from place to place.