And I, Oshun Trim am a firm believer of “My time, My Place.” As I am living in my purpose and destiny.
But before I resume my everyday life, here are some tips and tricks that really helped me along the way.
- You know when you know- studying something out of the ordinary is not outlandish.
- Feel the fear and do it anyways.
- Remember your grades matter.
- Network! Network! Network! – Life is a cycle you will definitely meet the ones you leave at graduation again.
- If you CAN do it today, never put it off for tomorrow- DO NOT PROCRASTINATE.
- A support system is IMPERATIVE- Please get one- They pull you up and out.
- Lastly, trust and believe in God. He is REAL and he WORKS.
I must extend my heartfelt gratitude to God for taking me through it all, my family for the endless support, advice, and wisdom along the way. My friends and loved ones- those that I went with, met there, and created for myself- your contributions do not go unnoticed. To my faculty and the University of the West Indies, St Augustine, thank you. Last but not least, DATAS, I could not have done it without you.
I have felt the fear and did it anyway!